Client: SITA Australia Environmental Solutions
Duration: Februrary 2012 to July 2012
Project Value: $1,500,000
Project Details: Refurbishment of office facilities.
- Project involves the removal of existing ground floor facilities and re-design. This will include new showers, toilets, change rooms, store rooms.
- New concrete slabs, water proofing and termite controls.
- First floor alterations require removal of all existing office space, kitchens, toilets. The first floor has been totally redesigned to accommodate this growing company.
- Installation of training facilities, work stations and offices.
- Air Conditioning units installed through out.
- Externally the façade has had a major update, including alpolic cladding, shade sails, fences, landscaping and signage.